Sweet Spot Entertainment (Videos, Training Winter 2018/2019)

I usually DVR soccer matches, then watch them. Also cross races.

I tried watching an episode of Silicon Valley during a V02 max workout once but that didn’t go very well.

Hey there! I just started my Sweet Spot Base Mid Vol Plan and I got more than enough time to spend on the trainer. As Sweet Spot Work is still manageable - I watch Videos most of the time. Do you got any netflix/movie/Youtube recommendations? I already watched all TR-Race-Videos and Most GCN Videos - is there something cycling related you can recommend?

Best regards from Germany! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are into mountain bike I can recommend watching the XCO World Cup on Red Bull TV.

1 Like

If you are into MTB check out BKXC on YouTube. He has a ton of videos and playlists just riding cool trails around the world. I recommend the Czech Republic ones.

Second what AllOutFika said about watching XCO World Cup

Unfortunately on a roadbike… and rewatching the tour is not an option ^^

1 Like

I know it’s another MTB vid, but I’d say most people would appreciate the Nino vids. Hunt for glory series.
Lots of great insight that should cross over to any discipline.

The British Cycling Road to Glory series on Youtube is pretty good: British Cycling Road to Glory Part 1 Grand Ambition - YouTube (link to part 1)

And “A Year In Yellow” with Bradley Wiggins: Bradley Wiggins A Year in Yellow BSkyB - YouTube

Already wathed both… but yeah! Both vids are quite good!

I’ve found the documentary playlist on the Success Cycling page on YouTube a lifesaver. Heaps of great videos in there and they also have a heap old race replays as well.

1 Like

Currently watching Last Chance U on Netflix.

Same, first three episodes got me through Big Mountain at the weekend

1 Like

In that vein, I’ve been enjoying All or Nothing on Amazon. On one level hearing football coaches speak in cliches and platitudes makes me laugh, but dang if it doesn’t also get me hyped for some intervals.

1 Like

I like to watch cooking shows. There isn’t that much to miss if you need to turn away and breathe, plus you to get to plan your after-workout reward.

1 Like

I can’t watch entertainment, usually watch live music like Jon Hopkins:

I like the cycling motivation videos on Youtube. Some are like 20min and are bike racing and good music.

Motivating and just mindless enough to let me pay attention to the metrics!

-Hugh
my blog: ex-prosays.blogspot.com

I recommend Friday Night Lights. Motivational, but not too hard to follow along.

search 20, 45 and 60min turbo training videos on youtube