Bummer, I voted for you :wink:

1 Like

Me too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This man knows how to recover.

39 Likes

Up to 15th, nice.

1 Like

I think they will keep making up places over the next 4/5 laps!

2 Likes

WOO HOO! Go @chad!!! :smiley:

Keep it up! Going to be tough to catch Team Semper Fi now that they are throwing down 42 and 45 minute lapsā€¦

Itā€™s true, I clipped a cactus with my hand. A lapper was far right and I had plenty of room, then the lapper got a little out of sorts and drifted into me, pushing me into a cactus. But I got in a good lap despite the lapped traffic. Stoked!

Itā€™s dusk, so times are going to drop now.

6 Likes

Hope thereā€™s no barbs left behind. Use some packing tape to remove them.

Inside joke?

Brandon took a digger but heā€™s alright! 1:07:50. Itā€™s his first mountain bike race, third time riding mountain bikes and first time riding at night. Super impressive. :raised_hands:

10 Likes

There was a team named that but now they arenā€™t listed. One dude had laps in the 30 minute area. I wonder if they dropped or something else.

30 minutes isnā€™t possible on this course. I think youā€™d have to have somewhere around a 30mph average.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking looking at everyoneā€™s times. There was another on that team where the lap was in the mid-40ā€™s. Maybe it was bad tracking?

1 Like

:+1:

Looks like it was a timing malfunction that is now corrected. Very impressive for a first race. I think we all crashed our first race and mine was definitely a much shorter race.

1 Like

Solid night lap by @Nate_Pearson! Now into 9th place among the 4-Person Menā€™s Open category.

5 Likes

My main light died during the final climb and before the final descent. That got really scary really quick!

9 Likes

Died? In a 1 hour lap? @Nate_Pearson thatā€™s not good!

Maybe will have to run on a slightly less bright setting to get added run time?