The 24 Hours in The Old Pueblo Thread

Yes, that’s what I’m going to do. It’s brand new and was fully charged. I’ll do the lower setting next time.

1 Like

Brandon’s crash was pretty bad. Jonathan is going to double up on laps to let him rest a bit.

7 Likes

Hope Brandon is ok. Otherwise it might mean calling in pinch hitter Coach @chad

3 Likes

Times so far. I have the biggest delta so far :grimacing:.

6 Likes

Hang in there team, these are the hardest hours but the best is soon to come. With dawn will come new strength. Who will be the lucky one to be out there for first light?

How was your light this time?

Light was good, but I took a wrong turn! Ahhhhhh!!!

3 poor people followed me :frowning:. We went pretty far out of the way.

It was an 8 minute wrong turn :frowning:.

1 Like

Oh no…with all this bad luck (and your learnings) you are going to have to do it again, the race that is.

The team has officially fallen apart. Our wise captain has made the decision (and we all agree) for us to sleep, recover, do some daylight laps and live to train and race another day.

See y’all in the morning.

42 Likes

Interested to hear your all’s feedback afterwards. Maybe the 1,2,3,4,11,22,33,44,11,22,33,44,11,22 strategy would have been better and provided more rest for the riders.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

Congratulations on recognizing what’s best for the group and making a difficult decision. Anyone that races has days like this. And this strengthens the suggestion for process goals along with outcome goals.

2 Likes

You guys taking a break has caused the ‘results tracking’ to crash/go down! It had been working a little while ago but now seems to be down–hope it’s back up soon and so is the team! Fun to ‘watch’ this from afar.

Oh no!
Hope everyone is ok. I have to say I am very much looking forward to the next podcast!

I don’t understand Nate’s comment. Have the team ended the race or are they taking a lengthy time out?

Looks like he meant they are taking a lengthy time out/rest until daylight and then are going to resume lapping in the daylight.

3 Likes

The guys on team CZracing are killing it… only three laps of their 19 were over 1:03:04 :grimacing:… for comparison sake, team TrainerRoad only has one lap faster than that so far.

2 Likes

That CZracing team is made up of pro mountain bikers. They are not normal humans.

5 Likes

You guys riding again? who’s out?

Hope Brandon is okay and it’s just some soft tissue damage rather than anything more serious

2 Likes