Time in Zone - Weekly, monthly totals, etc

calendar
feature-request

I really appreciate the time in zone graph below when analyzing a workout. Would it be possible to develop a chart that showed time in zones for the week? The month? Custom time-frame, etc? Thanks

Would certainly help folks trying to get Polarized!

On this same note there is a “add” power zone button on the power zone chart in the summary of each ride. I added my polarized zones in the last ride I did and I assumed my new added zones would be in subsequent rides. I guess it only adds the custom zones for that one ride because they did not show up in my rides after…I would have to re-add them to each ride. I wonder if there is a way to add zones and have them always be in each work out summary. If so there may be a way to export the data to google sheets or excel and get the “time in zone”.

No option for repeat zones or intervals at this time.

They have to be done for each workout right now.

Of topic, looks like we need to talk about our respective polarized training, @barrett59105 . :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Chad. Yes we do. I’m currently doing sweet spotbase low volume just as maintenance. I was curious to see what percentages of the sweet spot plan fall into z1 and z3 of my current plan.

Ah, got it. Let me know what you find. But I suspect it will he heavy in Z2 on the POL chart.

I’ve updated my chart a bunch since I shared it with you at the Challenge. Might be worth grabbing a new copy.

I would really want to be able to see my zones by period also. Was able to on training peaks I think but want to just use one medium for this