TR Price Increase to $189.95/year ($19.95/month)

Yes, we raised prices today. We didn’t decide to announce it with a “lock-in” period this time because we thought that it was doing a disservice to our other users who are supporting us and staying subscribed.

I know that not seeing the price you were expecting can be jarring and maddening.

The increase in price will be used to hire more people, do more research, and build more features to make you faster. We’ve really hit a stride as a company lately with releasing our Performance Analytics, calendar, a new desktop app (mobile coming soon) and outside workouts on Garmins (and Wahoos coming soon).

We are now a year-round solution that makes you faster.

This is just the beginning, and we’ve got a lot of great stuff coming that we think will make you faster; faster. This price change allows us to execute our roadmap more quickly.

I can promise you that we’ll do our best to spend this money efficiently on product improvements.

We don’t spend large amounts of money on endorsements and sponsorships. We just focus on building a better product to make you faster.

I also want to mention that we’ll never raise your price if you stay subscribed as long as I’m CEO. Everyone who’s still subscribed will be grandfathered in.

I also think we’re still the best value in cycling. Nothing makes you faster for less. To put it into context, the monthly price increase is less than a tube a month. But for us it is HUGE!

57 Likes