The last block of workouts I’ve done on TR are not reporting speed or distance to Strava. Anyone having the same issue? I know that the two metrics are irrelevant when it comes to indoor workouts, but I still like to track them.
I would double check that your speed sensor is reporting speed properly. It is pretty common for the magnets to get jostled, leading to a lack of speed readings. To check that everything is set up properly:
- Go to your Devices Tab
- Ensure that your Speed Sensor is paired
- Pedal your bike to get the back wheel moving
- You should see a speed show up on the Speed/Cadence tile
- If the Speed Reads as 0, the sensor is paired properly, but the magnet is not registering with the sensor
- If the Speeds reads as an actual speed, but you still receive a “0” distance in Strava, then you may need to reach out to our Support Team. They can be reached at email@example.com and they will be happy to help you sort out this issue
Thank you for the reply, I will try the recommended fix.