TrainerRoad Calendar has Launched! - List of upcoming features!

They just did calendar export a few weeks ago; I personally don’t use it but a lot of people seemed excited by it.

1 Like

yeah that’s no use to me either lol

I’d forgotten about that.

1 Like

Me too as I have no need for it.

1 Like

We are working on some bigger things at the moment. We still plan on wrapping up these calendar features.

4 Likes

Bigger, like importing swims and runs?

3 Likes

My bet is ‘no’.

Bigger like auto-analysis, auto-adjustment, etc. of workouts and training plans based on workout compliance and possibly user feedback. Essentially “smart training” in a way that is half-step between default workouts/plans and the interaction/feedback with a full coach.

5 Likes

Yeah importing external swims and runs from Garmin and strava!!!

1 Like

That would be awesome!

My problem is, as a triathlete, any auto-analysis or auto-adjustment may or may not be accurate, since it is only accounting for cycling.

1 Like

Note: I reserve the right to be totally wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

They have acknowledged that the swim/run stuff is planned, but we don’t know when it will arrive.

We’re backfilling swims and runs now, and have been for about a month. The bad news is we can only pull in so many at once due to external API restrictions.

It’s still many months away from completing.

7 Likes

Interesting–was this not an issue with the cycling workouts too?

It was an issue! We just plan way ahead :slight_smile:.

7 Likes

That is great news! Thanks!

If you are pulling in swims/runs, will they over write the manual swim/run entries?

That’s the plan. That’s why we have people specify “swim” and “run”, rather than just having “other” for everything.

We wanted to be able to go in and backfill swim/runs that you marked manually without losing the title and removing the manual entry workout.

3 Likes

Am I reading this correctly and that swim / run sessions will soon be auto uploaded from Garmin or Strava? If so that is great news. Should I continue to manually enter my swim /run sessions or should I just be patient and wait for the system to enter them? I am not at a key stage of my trg and I can get my TSS (& other analysis) info from TP at the moment so they are not that important to me on TR just now. Once they are auto imported though then TP will be gone and TR will be my main recording medium. Finally are you confident there won’t be any doubling up of sessions already manually inputted with those being pulled in?

Hmmmm, I don’t see anything pulling into my Calendar.

I never seem to get where I can input the swim/run info. Here is hoping it shows up soon.

Ahh well, better to spend the time training and w family.

It won’t be “soon”. We are pulling in the data. We still have to build a lot around it.

1 Like

Thankyou @Nate_Pearson

Hey Nate, Is plan history still on the cards? I really loved that view where you could see all plans history on one page

3 Likes