TrainerRoad Calendar has Launched! - List of upcoming features!

Leadville! I say never again but I kinda want to try for sub 8 now…

You’re insane. That’s why we love you

One thing that would be handy;
I had a fang mountain+1 ride scheduled for tomorrow, decided to do it today when i had nothing scheduled. Opened the desktop app to do the ride, saw it was scheduled for tomorrow. Could not drag and move in the desktop app, had to open web browser to move it to today and then relaunch the desktop app to execute the ride.

Would be handy to either be able to just do the ride scheduled for yesterday and assign later (couldn’t figure out how to do that without creating a duplicate) or allow for minor modifications in the desktop app.

They are adding the ability to move and edit calendar items from the PC, Mac, and mobile apps. It will effectively be possible to do the major functions from all directions.

Did you all recently change the calendar to no longer show the green checkmarks for completed workouts? Now, for my last workout, it says “Planned”. That confused me at first because I thought “I’ve already done that one”.

I see what you were heading for. But it seems you need some form of visual indication both for “This has been done”, and “This was scheduled and also completed”.

Just more $0.02.

Yes that confuses me as well , so I always open it to make sure. I wish it would just say skipped vs completed instead of skipped vs planned.

Also I think if I’m entering in a manual workout prior to the current date, it should automatically default to completed status.

The green check mark thing is a big and being fixed.

All for you and Jonathan doing Leadville next year, would be amazing to see lessons learned as you are not going in “blindly” so to speak. Would be really interesting!

@Nate

For this item:

Show just bike, run, swim, or other TSS on the TSS graph

Will this update only show up on the calendar or will you also be able to filter on the TSS graph that you view via the Career page. That is where I would want to see it as well, to track my total bike tss (inside and out)

Generally speaking the Career TSS chart is easier to use/view then the version in the calendar. I know they serve different needs, but how the latter has been implemented its difficult to use as easily (especially on my phone)

It will be an option on both.

Love TR, and love the new calendar…however, I have some questions, especially since I would love to dump TP and rely solely on TR. However, will TR be able to track my Swim and Runs, or just my bike events? I did a swim today and it doesn’t show in TR calendar despite being on Strava. I really need all my TSS in one place. Thanks! (I believe!!)

Syncing in swim and run workouts are on our roadmap. I don’t have an exact ETA. In general we want to get all of our calendar roadmap done first before we take on syncing swim/run workouts in.

YEEESSSS!!! :+1::+1::+1:

How does it work? I can’t find a button for it. :thinking:

Back on TrainerRoad and waiting for my TACX Flux to arrive so I can get started. Last TACX I had was a Bushido and that was a horrible experience so hoping this is as good as the KICKR I sold at the start of the summer.

Calendar looks good and I’ve already populated it up till my Spring cycling trip when I have to keep up with the Germans in Italy! :slight_smile:

Two things I was looking for with the calendar.

To be able to print it out (or save to PDF) so I can stick it up in the house so the rest of the family can see what’s planned and I can put big black crosses through each session. Does anyone have any recommendations on how that could be done or is it just me?

Secondly, sync to Outlook which I use so I can plan other things round the workouts. I can see this is in the roadmap and suppose when it appears I could print from Outlook.

Loving the evolution that’s taken place during my absence and can’t wait to get started.

@Captain_Doughnutman @Amnesty sorry about the confusion! I edited the incorrect item in Nate’s post. Copy, cut, paste workouts is not yet released.

@Nate any plans to allow a training week of longer than 7 days? I’m a masters athlete and usually have to allow an extra days recovery in your training weeks. Pre- calendar it wasn’t a problem, I just picked the next workout in the plan. The current calendar implementation means I’m having to shuffle workouts a lot. It’s just extra admin for me.
Also, when I perform a workout that’s tagged as skipped could you delete the skipped version and just leave the completed version? Leaving both can make the plan a bit confusing.

I use the polar v800, it would be great to be able to pull my swims and runs from polar flow. Any plans on this?

:cry:

Are manually added swim workouts supposed to calculate a tss , same as other outdoor workouts? I add in the distance but the estimated tss just stays at 0?