TrainerRoad GET Fast Mugs

Where do I get these? Shown on episode 195.
Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Plus 1! :smile:

2 Likes

You have to work here first! :wink:
I donā€™t think we have plans to give these out yet, sorry!

4 Likes

Do we have a TrainerRoad store?? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, there is no TR swag store.
If you end up at an event where TR reps are present, they often have swag to hand out.

But there are TR kits available.

1 Like

So if a large envelope stuffed with :dollar: were to appear in your mailbox, would a mug go missing from the TR break room?

16 Likes

4 Likes

Then @Nate_Pearson should send someone to show us some love on the other side of the rockies. :wink: Lumberjack 100 and/or BT Epic would be great places to start since Iā€™ll be at both of those lol!

1 Like

Plus 1 for the mugs!!

Well then tell your CEO to stop teasing us with them! :wink:

1 Like

Just because there could be a correlation between these two individual events does not imply there is any causation between them, right? :moneybag:

3 Likes

Heā€™s too much of a show-off. :wink: :coffee:

1 Like

i saw someone on instagram with a tr hat. i dont typically put brands on my clothes. but i wanted to run that tr hat so bad.

2 Likes

How about printing them with ā€œIn Chad we trustā€ !!!

10 Likes

Come on! Iā€™ve just seen the ā€˜Get Fastā€™ water bottles on the latest podcast.
Let us buy these!!

Thatā€™s the thing, I WOULD use a TrainerRoad mug because I donā€™t race my coworkers so thereā€™s no training secret to hide. But I wonā€™t use a TrainerRoad cycling kit because I want my competition to think Iā€™m training on Zwift.

8 Likes

I want a mug!!! If you donā€™t make them I will :slight_smile:

In Black with with silver writing ?

Bumping this because the holidays are coming up and TR mugs or gear sure would be a cool giftā€¦ :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@larry any possibility of your TR jersey coming back out?