TrainerRoad Kits are Here!

Is there any chance that we could get baseball caps…? Pretty please.

3 Likes

T-shirts would be fab too if possible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wouldn’t wear TR kit outdoors really but I definitely would wear a TR t-shirt.

2 Likes

I would wear a TR t-shirt too, here in Portugal :grinning:

Might be a silly question, but can someone verify for me the colors of the trainerroad kit? I’m asking because I wonder if my color settings are off…I recently ordered a jersey from a different place and had to send it back because it didn’t look anything like the picture. Is it Red and Black? Or maybe a more orangish red and black? Or something different entirely haha?
I really like the jersey!

Red and Black. white letters

1 Like

Does anybody know if they ship to the UK?

Yes

Thank you

1 Like

Any chance that there will be tri suits available at some point? I mean come on @Nate_Pearson! Come back to your tri roots!

2 Likes

Need a “second” opinion. Does this make my shoulders look big? Went on fit recommendation and it seems a bit small.

I’ve never owned a speed suit before…Is this a “normal” stuffed sausage look??

There’s major discoloration in the shoulders and hips. All the seams are pulling. Once again…Normal?

If if feels too tight when you are standing upright, it will probably be perfect in riding position where you are slightly crouched.

Stuffed sausage is preferable to any loose fabric for a speed suit.

2 Likes

Looks normal to me. Should be tight and not have any creases.

1 Like

If you can get a skin suit on by yourself, it’s too big. I say this jokingly, but yeah, it should be super tight and stuff sausage feeling.

1 Like

This looks good to me. The little dip around the neck is good in my mind because while you’re racing that will be super tight.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice gents. But I just wasn’t positive on the size small. I contacted Jakroo support and their customer svc was solid! I ordered a size medium (as pictured) and was allowed to return the small i originally ordered. They charged me $10 for shipping and sent me a size medium.

The medium feels much better. Once again, for those that are curious…I’m 5’9” 164lbs.

9 Likes

Unwritten rule kinda question…

I can only swing the jersey right now, so would it be poor form to ride without the matching bibs or am I cool with wearing black bibs for now?

Ride in your black shorts man

3 Likes

Meh, right or not, I also only have the jersey, and mix with a range of Pearl Izumi and Bontrager bibs.

1 Like

Wear WTF you want to wear :wink:

/mumblemumble-stupid rules :unamused: :smile:

2 Likes