TrainerRoad Pricing Update - But you have until Oct 8th, 2018 to Lock in at Current Pricing

I changed my sub to annual a few days ago not knowing about this increase, but the annual payment will only be taken on October 13th, does that mean Ill be paying the new price?

You won’t be paying the new price, you’ll be grandfathered in.

2 Likes

I’m more than happy to pay for something quality. Zwift is much more expensive and not as good for training plans. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Even with no added features, $5 increase is warranted. I’ve been on TR for 4-5 years and there have been no price increases. I’m sure it’s been that way for several more years while the CPI has gone up 2-3% yearly.

Thanks for the product.

2 Likes

More than worth it, great value. I’ve locked in for the year now. Thanks for the heads up. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Given that we cyclists and triathletes willingly spend hundreds on things that only save us seconds, TR’s price for something that saves us potentially many, many minutes seems like great value.

I’m very happy to be grandfathered into the old price, but I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to anyone even at the increased price.

4 Likes

I’m new to TrainerRoad and did my first workout today being the ramp test :open_mouth:
It seems great value for money so Ive already swapped my monthly subscription to the annual to lock in before the price increase :+1:
Looking forward to starting my training plan on Tuesday :smiley:

3 Likes

@Nate_Pearson: If someone signs up using a referral invitation (where they get a free month) before Oct 8, will they also be locked into the lower rate?

I’m planning to get my wife set up on TR this week but wasn’t sure if she should use my referral invitation. :thinking:

1 Like

Over the last few years I’m embarrassed to say how much money I’ve thrown at cycling in an attempt to get faster. Tires, stems, wheels, carbon widgets, the list goes on. I can say without a doubt that TrainerRoad has been the single most effective way to go faster on a bike. Not even combining all the bolt on parts could make up for the improvements I’ve seen while using TrainerRoad. The sense of value I get from using T.R. is way more than what i pay for an annual membership. Would I pay more if I had to? Absolutely! Only because i know the program works if you’re willing to put in the effort.

2 Likes

We can arrange that!! :joy:

Just kidding, thank you, everyone, for the kind words!!

4 Likes

Ha! Oh wait…

Glad to be Grandfathered in.

1 Like

If i sign up for a yearly membership does the money back offer (“Get your money back if you’re not 100% satisfied with TrainerRoad in the first 30 days”) still apply or is that only on monthly sign ups?

I was waiting for a power meter (should be delivered any day now) before signing up to try TR but given the price increase i would like to lock in the option of the yearly price, hence ideally i sign up for a year and if not happy within the first month use the money back offer, is that possible?

thanks - P.S everyone i know who uses TR rates it so i’m not expecting i will opt out…

Yes, even if you sign up for a year you can still get a full refund in your first 30 days.

If you go to the website and click on account a refund link will appear for 30 days. Just click that if we’re no good. :smiley:

@Nate_Pearson: I have the same question as Bikr

Yes

2 Likes

Great, but if at the end of the free month I decide to subscribe to the yearly plan, can I do it at the current price?

What every price you sign up at (even with a referral code aka free month) you’ll be at as long as you keep your subscription active

Thanks, I activated the referral code for the free month and then possibly subscribe to the yearly plan.

1 Like

To get the discounted price, you’d have to select the yearly plan under your account before Monday.

Even though you won’t get charged right away you still have to select it.

What happens if I have a yearly plan which expires on January?