OLD: TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

PM sent to @Mmckenzie65190

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks very much for contacting me. I’m currently using Zwift but am looking at a more in depth training plan that I believe TrainerRoad has to offer. My details are;

Mark McKenzie
mark.mckenzie89@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again

I’ve got a referral code to give out. Please PM me or provide your first/last name and email here. Thanks!

Hi there, would I please be able to get a referral code for 30days free? Thanks in advance!

Hi! I’m looking to try trainerroad before an upcomning event in the alps. If anyone have a spare it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Can you please reply with your first and last name and email address? If you’re able to PM me with the info, that works too. I’ll then send a code. Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

Looking to start up TR this weekend as I have a hilly sportive in July. A referral code would be much appreciated!

Thanks

PM sent to @Jordzord

Invite sent. Enjoy!

My first trainer showed up yesterday - time to try out TR! Anyone have a code they could send me?

Message me with your name and email address and I will send over

I don’t have Private Message privileges yet; could message me and I’ll reply?

New user looking for a referral code. Please PM me if you have one available as I am not able to initiate any PMs.

PM Sent Antoni

Newbie to TR here and I would greatly appreciate if someone has a referral code to share with me. I can PM.

I have a referral to share.

Code sent

Thanks for the reply, details below.

Toby Miller
millert@live.co.uk

Sorry, I no longer have the code.

1 Like

Hi there, I was wondering whether I could get a referral code please? I don’t have private message privileges yet so would someone be able to PM me? Thanks in advance!

Hello! Anyone have a spare referral code that they could send me? Thanks in advance!