TrainerRoad users' bikes

Just got the new Venge built up (54)! Still waiting for the handlebar to come off backorder, and waiting for a set of ENVE 5.6 wheels, but other than that, it’s all built.

Since these photos, I’ve swapped the S-Works Powr to the Prologo Dimension Nack saddle. Much better for me.

40 Likes

Canyon Aeroad 8.0 di2 / disc for the road fast days, Co-op ARD 1.2 (REI in house brand) for gravel and training!

Canyon “mods” are a fizik arione R1 open and shimano 105 pedals, and custom wahoo mount, ard has a PowerTap c1 powermeter, shimano m520-pd pedals, and specialized avatar saddle.

6 Likes

BMC Team Machine SLR01 Disc with etap.

How do you like the ARD 1.2 - I have always considered getting a REI bike for training/exploring. Would you buy the brand again?

image image image

I have my Canyon Aeroad CF SLX with some slight mods (Cosmic Pro wheels & Vector 3 pedals) for the summer months.
My Ribble CX5 for gravel / Cross / exploring (I love this bike, it’s like riding a sofa and can do anything with just a change of tyres, also deceptively quick)
My custom build with Planet X frame for lightweight climbing ( 6.2Kg so good for the mountainous terrain of Norway when I visit)

5 Likes

With the upgraded wheels…

4 Likes

Photo of the TT bike, built on a budget from eBay parts but it’s come together quite well in the end I think. Saddle recently changed to an ISM and shifted back a little. Probably won’t be out on it again this year so here’s to 2019!

8 Likes

I’m fairly happy with it overall. I bought it as my first road bike, wanted something relatively cheap but also dependable and was recommended the 1.2 for the full 105 setup. I’m currently using it as a gravel / adventure bike with big 32mm tires on it so that’s dope.

It’s got a 1 year warranty on the bike and REI is pretty good about honoring it for stuff. I had the rear hub crap itself and they replaced the entire wheel which was cool.

The only downside is the weight, it’s 22lbs / 9.8 kg for a medium, so something to consider if you’re going to do more than just low key adventuring / training. All in all for $1200, I’m pretty happy with it. Final note, sometimes they go on sale, but bikes don’t apply for the member dividends!

1 Like

The race bike
IMG_3525
the monster cross
0c8b46b7-24e9-470c-94c7-2df79085238d
the cross bikes

The road bike
IMG_3491
The winter road bike

10 Likes

My Canyon on the North end of the Tail Of The Dragon.

10 Likes

“Crit Machine”
Specialized Allez Sprint Comp - Shimano 105 + Reynolds Aero 65 wheels + 25mm Schwalbe Pro One tubeless + PRO Stealth Saddle

“Up/Down/All-Arounder”
2018 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc 9.0 SL - SRAM eTap HRD + Zipp 303 + 25mm Schwalbe Pro One tubeless + PRO Stealth Saddle

10 Likes

I think I am the only Raleigh rider here. My first road bike and I am in love with it all.
2017 Raleigh Merit Comp 105 group set.

Raliegh_Merit_Comp_2017

2 Likes

Just this week I sold my Raleigh Militis! Great bikes…

1 Like

Trek Fuel EX 9.9
“This is my bike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My bike is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Without me it is useless. Without my bike I am useless.”

7 Likes

Current bike for Olympic and 70.3 triathlons. 2018 Giant Trinity Advanced.

2 Likes

My 17lb race bike from this last year. 2013 superfly sl custom painted with fox 32 sc, all xtr and all xxx components. Just sold it, going either Scott spark, giant anthem, or top fuel next season.

3 Likes

New edition to the stable will post other 2 later

1 Like

My main road ride is a custom Guru Photon Superlight (SL) built in 2015 (sadly, Guru (Montreal) has since gone out of business and sold off all its R&D to Allied in Arkansas). The Fatback Skookum has been my four-season mountain bike, but it’s especially amazing in the deep Northern snow! Amazingly, both fit on the back of my Fiat…

3 Likes

13 Likes

tUjuXCG

2 Likes