TrainerRoad users' bikes

bike

tUjuXCG

I was eyeing the Alfa Allroad as well but happened across a new bike startup called Thesis Bikes - check them out! The business model is really cool as they’re direct to consumer but also built to encourage support of local mechanics. You get a ton of bike for the price (including carbon wheels that are reinforced with graphene) and you can pick any color you want in the pantone color book. $3,000 for mots of their builds (Only $200 more if you want a dropper post hidden in your left shifter :slight_smile: )

That is a nice collection :slight_smile: What is the toolbox holder on the Specialized Crux Expert (54) ? Is it worth it?

That is a Specialized SWAT box. I had it on there for a gravel race, and yes, I think it is a really good way to carry tools and spares.

17 lb geared 29er? Think that deserves a scale pic.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

800 gram frame. 2.8lb fork. Xtr race brakes with xtr drivetrain and xx1 cassette. All xxx components. What’s hard to not believe about it? It’s a weight weenie build with the lightest everything available.

Got a new SS frame en route. Plan to swap most of the components off of my old SIR. I’ll have to post up some pics once I get it all done.

@alexstenerson I think most people were skeptical of it when it came out, and it is a 900 g advertised frame. But I remember when I first started riding, a sub 20 lb 26er still had to have rim brakes. Of course carbon is much better these days, but not always lighter than alloy. so yes, 17 lbs is still quite a feat with 29er wheels and tires.

I weighed it at 810 when I started building it up but that was zero hardware. Not even the cable routing holders or der hanger

Damn ! nice Walmart Bikes! :wink:. Who is driving the Audi!?

Here’s my Trek Madone 9 H1 Di2

BH Ultralight With Campagnolo Super Record, FSA K force stem and seat post, ITM handlebar, Selle San Marco Aspide Superleggera. Edco Umbrial Full carbon tubeless rims.
The other BMC TMO1 Time machine. Also with EDCO Fluela 85mm tubeless wheel set.

This is my TrainerRoad steed:

and old Giant Yukon MTB repurposed as a trainer.

2014 Wilier Cento 1 SR. Custom paint by Sun Graphics (VIC, Australia). SRAM Red 22 Mechanical. Zipp bar & stem, Zipp 404 wheelset.

Wow there are some really nice bikes in here.
Here is my stable:

Road Steed - 2017 Allez Sprint (with my old bike running gear) Sram Red 10sp

TT Rig - Velo Vie - Veloce 100 (open mould frame)

Track Steed - Fuji Track Pro

MTB - KHS Solo SE Single Speed - Steel is real :stuck_out_tongue:

CX machine - BMC CX01
- Soon to be retired as the frame is too big

My cross bike

My absolute pride and joy on top of one of my favourite climbs in Mallorca (Coll de sa Gramola out of Andratx, 5km at 5% :heart_eyes_cat:)

My summer/race bike, 2016 Scott Addict 20 with Dura Ace C50s

My winter bike, Cinelli Experience frame with full Mishmashno groupset and Mavic Open Pro wheels.

God, that is stunning!

I’d love that. :two_hearts:

I dust off the Speedmax during the summer in preparation for our annual club 10. Finally found comfort a few weeks ago so plan to ride it more next year and get a bit more aero…

I do the other 95% of my riding on my Emonda ALR which I stripped and then blinged a bit :sunglasses: I’ve been through a lot on this bike :sweat_smile: (including Belgian cobbles… twice)