TrainerRoad users' bikes

8 Likes

Nice I see you’ve got the mcfk seatpost any good? What bars do you have?

Good looking bike! How much does it weight? I’m wondering this frame - aluminati rules :slight_smile:

It’s a Bontrager XXX barstem 40cm x 110mm. Thank you, I built it up with hill climbing in mind and while I haven’t tried it on anything worthy yet, so far it’s more than decent.

I’ve only had it for a couple of months and fit wise, it’s better than the 25mm setback CPX seatpost that came with the frame. The barstem is the Bontrager XXX 40cm x 110mm but I’ve sanded it down to remove the gloss and red that was on it.

2 Likes

Straight up gorgeous. Matte but not murdered. And poppin outta the golden backdrop.

TR should pick twelve bike pics from this thread each year and publish a calendar. And this should be October’s pinup. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

Such an awesome bunch of bikes I just scrolled through!

My contribution. His name is Donatello.

21 Likes

Love a traditional frame with DEEP wheels. Kudos!

Color is GORGEOUS!

Long live the CAAD

17 Likes

I LOVE my Lauf. Fantastic bike.

1 Like

Dogma F10 I’ve been building for the past few months is now complete and ready for next year. Picture is from Retul bike fit a few days ago.

Most Talon Aero 1K bar and stem, Ultegra R8000 Di2, Stages L/R crank, Zipp 303 NSW.

16 Likes

@Batwood14 Beautiful bike, Mine is on order. 21 month wait though. I won’t see it until 2020 :persevere:

Took me 18 months to get mine…sooooooo worth the wait :metal:

1 Like

I have the same one… Found it for sale for only $900 Australian dollars. Just a bit dusty and needing a service. Wanted it for a training bike and it’s now my favourite.

3 Likes

Which bike is that?

@deepakvrao Titanium custom bike made by Firefly.com.

I think 17lbs with the race wheels on. Its pretty heavy compared to my buddy’s CAAD X.

My new handbike, Quickie Shark Carbon.

In the race setup there will be a 26-inch Zipp 404 front wheel, and a footrest added. Still some work to do with the sitting position.

23 Likes

Forgive me if the question is ignorant, but I haven’t seen many of these or spoken to people who use them.

How’s the climbing when using these bikes, is there a limit (percentage incline) to which it’s doable and after that it’s just not doable anymore?

Thinking about muscles that are being used, weight of the bike vs traditional bikes etc.