TrainerRoad users' bikes

It’s a 60 in H1 geometry. I also have an H2 geometry 60 that I’m trying to get rid of at the moment.

1 Like

What saddle do you have on the tri-bike?

It’s an ISM PS 1.0. I like it. Though because I tested only a few saddles, a better response is that I do not dislike it as it doesn’t bother me on long hauls.

Thanks. That’s what I thought. It’s the one i’m considering - so it’s good to hear it’s not terrible. They aren’t cheap.

It’s not cheap but I suppose to restate my earlier comment, I can sit on the nose or sit back without issue. So it’s better than “it doesn’t bother me” and “it’s not terrible.” I would say “it is not noticeable which allows me to focus on pedaling,” bearing in mind this bike & wheels do not offer a pillow-like ride and the position is somewhat aggressive.

Sorry no “glamour shots” like its some Fashion model :star_struck:

A thoroughly riden 2000 Lemond Zurich, Steel’s Real!!! :grin:

11 Likes

RedShift Sports for the win :smiley:

Yes sir, my Fraken’ Bike!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Stage 1 of the new build. Steerer cut, seatpin, headset, stem and handlebars done.

10 Likes

A bit different to the normal fare here, this is my race bike for 2019. NS Bikes Fuzz 29er.

Can’t wait to give it a try out tomorrow!

13 Likes

So refreshing to see a mountain bike in here! I wish I lived somewhere I could make use of a beast like that.

1 Like

Wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ooooh, Mason bikes are lovely. Look forward to seeing the final build!

Domane SL5 Disc. My very first road bike. Planning to go to a few gravel races and gran fondos here in Michigan.

10 Likes

Love that color combo @Benjamin_Reynolds . Sent you a message as my LBS has one left on the floor in my size.

Nice … Just ordered mine today.

2 Likes

This is my Supersix Evo '16 sporting a pair of borrowed Dura Ace 24’s for my trip abroad.

Usually run a pair of Vision Metron 40s, but didn’t trust them to not melt on the alpine descents, especially since I’d had the front replaced after it melted during local riding :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Started with an entry level Specialized Allez before getting my TT bike (E119). And recently bought the Nitrogen as I’m hoping to race crits this year.

Such a huge difference going from the Allez to the Nitrogen. I know it’s not an apples to apples comparison but still huge difference.

Looking forward to getting some race wheels. I’m far from being at a level that warrants them but man it’d look so much more awesome.

5 Likes

I could finally justify to upgrade my old GT aluminium road bike and got a great deal on the Foil frameset. Feels so different, low and stiff and racy, can’t wait to haul some.

17 Likes

Love my nitrogen. My first aero bike but my position on it is waaaay faster than my old bike

10 Likes