TrainerRoad users' bikes

It’s new bike day! Meet Officer Dibble…

Apologies for the poor chain line :grimacing:

Picked this up on the UK Cycle To Work Scheme - absolute bargain. Not the lightest at 9.9kg but it’s upgradeable. Wheels first (this set is 3.7kg with tyres and tubes!). My first road bike - I am a new roadie :raising_hand_man:

Target event is the Dulux London Revolution on 9th May. 155 miles - hope this is going to be comfortable!

17 Likes

Here is my new bike - Cannondale Topstone 105!

I’m using it for commute since 2 weeks, and I love it. Easy in the morning and hard in the evening.

I’m amazed by how fast it rides and how easily I can go on rough terrain.

12 Likes

2020 Scott scale carbon
Stans crest mk3 wheels
Enve seatpost
Enve 85mm stem
Enve m5 bars cut to 720mm
Shimano xtr race brakes
Shimano xt shifter and derailer
Sram x01 cassette
Raceface next sl carbon cranks
Kmx x11sl chain
Absoluteblack oval chainring
Bontrager Montrose elite saddle
Wolftooth seat clamp
Wolftooth silicon grips
Maxxis aspen exo tires
Xtr race pedals

20.1 lb

12 Likes

Out with the old and in with the new… Completed my first bike fit on the new whip and will be looking forward to tweaking the fit over the next few months. Ideally will get the seatpost and aerobars cut once I get closer to race season; the P5x doesn’t leave much in the room for errors in terms of seatpost cutting.

Both bikes are beautiful. Luckily I found a new home for the ol’ trusty Speed Concept so I will be placing her under a friend who will be able to propel her back into the front where she belongs! Poor ol’ girl will be replaced with the new hot thang, but I will have fond memories of riding her into the sunset <3 Definitely treasure the training and watts I gained under the lovely girl. A big sex factor upgrade for sure.

I loved my Speed Concept but the Cervelo is basically everything I wanted when I settled for the Trek. Disc Brakes are a nice addition and the storage is insane! Plan is to remove the plastic box for races and fit everything into the flat kit and spares into the frame itself; I cant fit my spares into the flat kit but found I could actually stuff it into the frame. There’s just so much room for activities! I went shallower in the front due to the crosswinds I have out here. I think I will notice a huge improvement on stability with the new setup.

Will be quite some time until the new whip touches pavement. However, from my few weeks on her hooked up to the neo, I notice a huge increase in terms of comfort. Love the beam design and I look forward to seeing how my times progress on her. Not sure if I will be faster because of the aero advantage (TBH its likely minimal to how I ran the SC) or the training I have been doing on the new ride… Ride I think is actually around the same weight as the SC. Upgraded to Dura-Ace and discs was a nice touch.

All I need to do now is get a better picture once it thaws out here and see how fast this baby can go!!!

2019 P5x M
Dura Ace R9150
ENVE SES Disc 5.8
Speedplay Zero

17 Likes

Nice bike mate!

10 Likes

I don’t take very good photos but this is the current lineup

• Specialized Venge Pro
  • Juliana Quincy R
  • Santa Cruz Carbon Chameleon R
  • Santa Cruz Bronson C S

Might sell the venge (52cm) in the future and run the Quincy with deep dish carbon wheels for road riding.
Thanks for looking!

20 Likes

Ready for Ironman Canada this summer

13 Likes

New (to me) CX bike today, and pain cave in the background. If the snow would melt I could get out and get dusty and muddy

6 Likes

Starting setting up my new Carbonda FM936 frame yesterday, but still a lot of little stuff to take care of. It’s a Chinese frame (NS Bikes are selling it as the ‘Synonym’) with very aggressive XC geometry. 66 deg HA, 76 deg STA, and 475mm reach on size medium. 25lbs with pedals (frame was ~1850g) and no real component compromises for weight. Few more months of snow here in Whistler, but going to try to make the first Canada Cup XCO event at the end of March. Raced another Chinese frame last year and it was flawless, but this should be more suitable for local trails.

• Fox Float 34 Performance Elite 120mm fork
  • Fox Float DPS Evol Performance 16x142.5 shock
  • Light Bicycle 29C07 30mm ID carbon rims on DT Swiss 350S hubs
  • Maxxis Forekaster EXO 2.35/Maxxis Ikon EXO 2.35 (putting Aspen 2.25 on)
  • Formula Cura brakes with 160mm rotors
  • OneUp V1 150mm dropper post with V2 metal remote
  • Shimano M9020 XTR crankset (polished) with Stages power meter
  • OneUp 30T oval chainring
  • Shimano M9000 XTR shifter
  • Shimano M8000 XT derailleur
  • e13 TRSr 9-46t cassette
  • SRAM X1 chain
  • Exustar E-PM215Ti pedals
  • Cane Creek 40 headset
  • Shimano XTR bottom bracket
  • Wren stem 50mm (may swap for 40mm)
  • Chromag Cutlass carbon bars
  • Chromag Squarewave grips
  • Chinese saddle (new carbon one in the mail)
  • Chinese carbon seatclamp post
8 Likes

Just need better weather to ride it after bike fit!

26 Likes

My new winter training bike.

Might add some Yoeleos as a quick upgrade :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

My 1x crit/road bike

16 Likes

My Supersix Evo Hi Mod.

A change of cassette, chain and tyres somehow developed into a new groupset. Then I thought I may as well fix the fugly Di2 cabling that I’d been living with for so long and got a new cockpit also :sunglasses:

Feels like a new bike now, cleaner and lighter (6.70kg)

15 Likes

I currently own 3 bikes.

Cube Cross Race C:62 Pro 2018

Trek Madone 9.0 2018

Cube AMS 100 C:68 TM 2019

12 Likes

Have the same bike with Etap 11-speed. Still my absolute favorite bike for racing even though I have a newer TCR disc and Trek Domane. I haven’t ridden the new Supersix Evo HM… I wonder if it still has the same feel??

1 Like

Yep, this is a great bike and as long as the frame stays in shape, I’ll be happy to just keep updating the components.

As for the new model, the reviews are saying it’s a great bike also… But now it just looks the same as many other bikes out there :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Excellent bikes and fantastic pictures! Where’d you take those?

Thank you, all the pictures are taken in Iceland. The last one is where the Rift is held, a 200 km gravel race in Iceland.

2 Likes

That cable management is fantastic! Bravo!

1 Like

I would put the front brake cable in front of the rear brake/Di2 cable, but I guess others might differ. Don’t suppose it matters much.