TrainerRoad users' bikes

Taking a break. Captain Ahab in Moab.

5 Likes

2017 Canyon Aeroad disc

2014 Canyon Speedmax

2014 Canyon Inflite (CX / Winter trainer)

11 Likes

Lots of lovely bikes in this thread. Here’s some of my stable;

Mason Bokeh in its natural habitat

My very old Trek (think its a 5600) with its original livery but with everything else salvaged from other bikes (also in the background is my go to bike, a Trek Domane)

YT Capra MTB in its unridden out of the box state.

And my WattBike for TR sessions…
IMG_0800

15 Likes

This is my bike a couple of weeks ago, at the start of the 9 day 980 mile Deloitte Ride Across Britain from Land’s End in the far south west of England to John O’Groats in the far north east of Scotland. Trainerroad played a massive part in my preparation for this, especially over the winter recovering from a huge amount of injury after being hit by a van

10 Likes

I endorse that mud! :joy:

1 Like

Here’s my cross dressing Caad8. Normal day is workhorse commuter but at the weekend he likes to dress up and become my little crit whip.

16 Likes

Please promise not to laugh, but it’s good enough for me.

21 Likes

Some of mine:

8 Likes

Not much need for FS in Austin? Are you still allowed to ride emma long? Plus the barton springs greenway is pretty gnarly from what I hear.

1 Like

I ride my chili con crosso on my rollers for my TR sessions and about half of my outdoor rides. I have a stages non-drive side PM

I have not ridden my SIR much since I got my Jet-9, so I might be selling this bad boy, but I rode this exclusively after I had my daughter, here it is getting ready to ride it in a local Xterra. Running off of aSS ride is just plain stupid!

Current MTB when fresh from the build, I have since swapped out my next crank which was on the SS to the Jet, and now have the race face spindle PM. Planning on also getting a nice light carbon XC wheelset to use for racing so this can be a pretty capable single quiver bike

2 Likes

5 Likes

My 2014 Giant Defy Di2.

Lakeland

Dogma F10 build in progess :slight_smile:

4 Likes

tarmac

My S-Works Tarmac, on top of my favourite local climb.
Built up the frameset with Ultegra 6800 and Bontrager Aeolus 3TLR wheels.
Absolutely love it - so fast, yet so comfortable.

Have a Domane which has been relegated to winter duties and hopefully will go onto a Tacx Flux S in the coming weeks once my LBS gets stock for some ERG fun in Trainerroad.

5 Likes

It is a size 54 and with my other wheels which are much lighter it is under 14 lbs.

Why? how tall are you? :wink:

2 Likes

Here is my old Trek, which I am quite fond of. (though I have changed the bars. Ergo bars are not my friend.)
And also, a pic of the badge showing you how old the bike is. :rofl:

5 Likes

I have an old Trek with everything original too!

2 Likes

Giant TCRo and crew bike for commuting in NYC. Old school bianchi that I left in my parents house.
Lastly not pictured a super dope Allez Sprint coming soon in January, the fancy frame is not avail until then :confused:

4 Likes

There are some truly gorgeous bikes in here!

I’m currently rocking a Trek Domane AL2 2018 (Brand new and shiny in the pic)

I’m eyeing up some proper TT bikes for my many upcoming races.

2 Likes

My one and only.

9 Likes