TrainerRoad users' bikes

My good old friend LOOK

3 Likes

Some really nice rides in here. I almost feel unworthy to post mine but here they are…
2009 Trek Madone 4.5 (everyday ride)

and 2006 Trek 1000 (trainer ride)

1 Like

Those are some fast looking bikes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks. I have a Zipp Super 9 disc for the Speedmax

Looks familiar.

Nice 3 bike garage!!

1 Like

Ditto :+1:. Love my Canyon bikes

1 Like

My Indy Fab Ti Crown Jewel.

Mountain bike pics to come once they are clean!

12 Likes

Road shoes on my Firefly All Road (custom Ti frame)

7 Likes

Diamondback podium etape was a bit hesitant to buy it initially but its been great!

1 Like

12 Likes

(upload://eR08DtoAWaXn70tTVuxj51ndikd.jpeg)

14 Likes

My daily and 90% of the time ride - State Black Label V2 track bike (before the new wheels). My road bike is a Stevens SCF. I think I will get the TACX adapters to put the track bike on the trainer.

2 Likes

IMG_8349
Steed No. 2 for training on road for MTB and tooling around cx races: Spesh Crux Disc Pro, notably with 38mm Ritchey Megabite tires and KS Lev Si 65mm dropper - finally a >50mm travel 27.2 dropper with air adjustable return speed! Or course, with internal routing and actuation by SRAM Force shifter, thanks to Coach Jonathan’s vid!

How to Install a Dropper Post for a Cyclocross Bike

3 Likes

What wheels are you running on the crux? That bike looks so good. PS, love the pod. You guys are awesome.

Trek was my best but demoted to a makeshift tt bike. Now my ribble has pride of place on the turbo and summer rides. Caadx does everything else.
Don’t see many Ribbles about

4 Likes

During a long, wet and filthy day out, my 2018 Noah SL. Ultegra Di2, Vector 3 pedals…

5 Likes

Just started cycling in March, so still quite new to bikes, but here’s my very entry-level (but gets me everywhere I need to go!) whip.

4 Likes

My race and good weather bike - Giant Propel Advanced Ltd 2015. Ultegra. Power2Max Type S. Farsports 50mm full carbon wheels.

And my winter/trainer hack (on the right with the red tyres in the picture). A 2012 Forme Axe Edge Sport upgraded to 105 5800 last winter. Im actively looking to replace this with something with disc brakes and possibly an alloy frame as I am planning on doing some trailer pulling from next spring onwards.

2 Likes

Okay. I don’t train with these wheels!

2 Likes

Hi chaps,

A Giant Trinity TT bike and a Giant XTC Advanced 29’er for me… (the Trinity now has a Quarq and Q ring set up though)

7 Likes