TrainerRoad users' bikes

bike

Running Spesh Control SL SCS (the SCS version of their mtb Control SL). The training set are Spesh Axis 4.0 Disc SCS wheels with Schwalbe Pro1.

2015 Felt B16 upgraded to ultegra groupset with Mavic cosmics.

My favorite two mistresses…

2018 Specialized Epic

2019 Specialized Allez Sprint DISCO

Part of my stable:

Road: Cipollini Bond, Sram Red, FFWD F6R

Gravel: Orro Terra C, Sram Red eTap 1x, American Classic Aero420

TT: Waiting for rear wheel, photos to come!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m building a new Ridley Noah SL

And my Trek Spartacus

This is my Canyon, never done a TrainerRoad workout on it though as it doesn’t go on my trainer so not sure it qualifies! Got a trusty old Cannondale Caad5 for leaving on the kickr.

it is a size 54 and is under 14 lbs

How do you like the Flo wheelset? What factors led you to pull the trigger on these? (near future purchaser of first carbon wheelset)

I’m currently riding this 1984 Raleigh Gran Tour, surprisingly I much prefer it to my Giant TCR1.

All original, except the saddle and pedals. Reynolds 531, Shimano 600 groupset, Stronglight crank and chainrings.

I love them, I went with them based on listening to the podcast with them as special guests and price, can’t go wrong price wise. They roll really nicely IMO.

KHS Grit 110 http://www.macadamgrinding.com/khs-grit-110/

@Nate

These Lasko blower fans look incredibly powerful :open_mouth:. Are you happy with them? Are they noisy?

Man, it seems like TrainerRoad users are all rich!

Here’s my modest stable:

The main beast, 2016/17 Mondraker Dune XR SE - 160mm

The cheap but wonderful trainer and road bike, 2013 Btwin Triban 3, I love it.

The kiddie carrier, an old Speccy Rockhopper with a Weeride kiddie seat.

And the fun toy that hardly gets a look in anymore, (owned from new) 1997 TNT Wyfe Beater (was renamed the King of Dirt for the US market :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Finally, the “other” bike…

Specialized Venge Pro

Some stunning bike and giving me serious bike envy.

Mine and my wife bikes, mine is the canyon and her lapierre. The worst thing I ever did was let her know how much bikes cost… doomed.

My Giant Trinity Advanced Pro with
Parcours deep section wheels and Shimano Dura Ace 9000 left crank based Stages power meter (upgrade on the way😜).

I dont think its “rich”, I think we have our priorities right, I drive a 25 year old car…

:smirk:

I used to have the same frame!! Love the colour​:blush::blush:

I’m running the Crockett for CX this year too! Mines gold though, I love the Blue.

I clearly need to start taking more photos of bikes!! Here’s a Fara Gravel in it’s road guise with 50mm Hunts, also wears upto 700x45mm and a 650b setup.

In fact here’s a picture just taken from bed this morning!! The Fara with clement x’plors on and a Bowman Palace R with etap.

Here’s the front end of my '92 Bottecchia in Lemond livery and shopping rack

Here’s the living room… I mean Lapierre… that’s now the training bike

and finally here’s the town bike with Dawes frame salvaged from a skip