Training Playlists

Share your favorite playlists here!

Please include a link and a description of the type of music.

5 Likes

5 Likes

180 BPM youtube: Workout Music Source // 180 BPM Running Workout Mix Vol. 2 - YouTube
180 BPM put you at 90 rpm on half bit which is perfect most of the time

2 Likes

“I graduated from high school in 2000 and was pretty bad ass.”

Note: You have to shuffle this one.

24 Likes

@Nate_Pearson will try your playlist and hope bpm is high :wink:

1 Like

This playlist really takes me back. In a good way.

I grew up in Australia in the 90’s and 2000’s and have extremely eclectic taste:

4 Likes

I’m going to show my age here…this is what I listen to on the trainer.
https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/b9314bfc699743c5af219511b03ee75csune?ref=dm_sh_3469-591a-44e2-f2cc-52a55

1 Like

Velobeats, great mixes w/ some cycling commentary overlaid once in a while. These are so well done…

9 Likes

This is so good! Thanks!

1 Like

How to use music to get the best out of your cycling

when…music is used it enhances efficiency…this means that less oxygen is required in order to perform the same amount of work, and the efficiency gain is in the order of [5-10%]…often in the magnitude of 10-15% with recreationally active people.

But read the whole thing for the whole picture.

Wahoo recently shared Ian Boswell’s playlist but it was on Spotify so I put it on iTunes. I did add the Dropkick Murphy song though :grimacing:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/ian-boswell-riding-playlist/pl.u-M5NjuLRBmV

1 Like

All kinds. I add whatever I like

2 Likes

Don’t be thrown by the name. Good head banging stuff. Great documentary about them on Starz. Spotify

3 Likes

That’s a great songtekst! love it! :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

u like this one for my long intervals and / 20 min tests

2 Likes

Punk, funk & retro rock Spotify

7 Likes

Updated again! Thank you all for following my playlist. Much appreciated :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Well, this is all too familiar.

3 Likes

That Metal one was great Steve. Thanks! I put it on random and through sheer luck, Slayer, Audioslave, and Gojira all hit right when I needed that kick!

2 Likes