Tubeless gravel tire for Mavic wheelset

tires

Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable tubeless gravel tire that easily mounts to a mavic wheelset? I’m currently running a mavic all road tires that is awesome. But I’m looking for something a little more aggressive and is around 35 mm. I’ve tried a Schwalbe g-one which was not a good fit.

I use the WTB Riddler 37 for gravel racing on a WTB rim. It mounts fine when new but on the second mount it is more difficult. I don’t mess with a pump anyway. Just get a small compressor it’s so much easier.
I have run these tubeless on different types of gravel, they roll and corner well.

IIRC Hutchinson makes the tires for Mavic so they might have something in their line that meets your needs.

You’ve got quite a few options.

Panaracer Gravelkings, Specialized’s new Pathfinder, as well as a variety of Donnelly’s like the USH and their X’PLOR series. All great.

Last year I had a lot success riding Hutchinson Sector28s on multisurface and some pretty rough gravel. Less knobby, but solid tire.

I’ve used the GravelKing SKs a ton on Mavic Ksyrium Allroads, I really like them a lot, infact, they are mounted on the bike right now. I’ve also used a few of the Donnelly tires, all the way back to when they were still Clements. I found a few delicate sidewalls there, but I believe the later and current models are a good bit more robust, but still quite supple.

I, too, am a Panaracer Gravel King SK fan.