UK users looking for a Lasko fan, check this out... Thanks to Hugo1!

Well, it has been sent yesterday, they are really super quick!

FYI, the air movers with the EU plug are now in stock on the website.

5 Likes

Great just ordered one !

Hi Gary, Are you still doing a discount code? Thinking of purchasing a second fan.

Simon

It’s trainerroad10, used it a couple of days ago.

5 Likes

Code just worked for me

Ordered one a few days ago, wish I had known about the discount :slight_smile:

Glad it’s not just me!!

Just got myself one to replace/complement the little HoneyWell one I’d been using to date, can’t believe I’m so excited about a fan!

2 Likes

Haha me too! I’ve had mine a week and RPE is significantly lower! Roll on ramp testing time…

Looking forward to ordering Cleva fan #2 next week for full coverage :smiley:

1 Like

Very good and used with a large standard type fan. For me just one Cleva would not be enough. At top speed it pushes alot of air but very directional.

1 Like

This. Got two for this reason but highly recommend

Actually used them for drying out something last week! Who’d have thought huh?

2 Likes

Just had my first ride with the Vacmaster fan and it is awesome. Thanks for the heads up on it. Best money spent in the pain cave in a while :grinning:

1 Like

Another very happy customer here, can’t believe how much better they are than my two Dyson fans that I used to get by with!!
I started out with only one in front but the kicker climb (which I use as an expensive front wheel after starting TR) was interfering with the flow, so I got another fan and have the set up like this:

Also, use a smart power plug and google home to turn on/off.

4 Likes

I have two of them that I use in the garage in the winter. My industrial fan would kill me within 10 minutes… but with those small ones I start with one on for a gentle breeze, then turn on the other if I find myself getting particularly hot.

In the summer though… yeah, they’d be pointless on their own. I use one pointed at my back just to add a bit of cooling there.

1 Like

Just placed an order for one. Hopefully they are as good as recommended!

2 Likes

How’s the noise level compared to a 20’’ floor fan?

Officially they are 49dB.
Anecdotally quieter than the other standard fans I have.

1 Like

How loud is it?

Mine came yesterday and I used it this morning. It didn’t seem particularly noisy. I had it on test last night and was able ot talk to the wife without raising my voice on setting number 3. I did have to blu tac a picture to the wall (wooden frame on a picture hook) to stop it knocking however in the gust!

1 Like