UK users looking for a Lasko fan, check this out... Thanks to Hugo1!

Got mine last week too. Coming from no fan (so almost anything would be an improvement!) and find it does the job fine even on setting #2.

Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

I’ve built my shelf, and set up one of my old fans for my head… Great buy - I was always a bit dismissive of a fan being a game changer, but…

5 Likes

This forum automatically puts amazon affiliate link codes on amazon links for us. I believe it’s enough to pay for 1/3 of our monthly TR coffee bill :joy:.

14 Likes

The discount TENFEB19 works if anyone is still interested

2 Likes

So, a month in and I’m still a big fan of mine. :wink:

One odd side effect is that the sweat on my face dries almost instantly but obviously the salt is still there waiting to sting my eyes in the shower afterwards!

1 Like

Have you tried using the fan to dry yourself after showering?

4 Likes

That sounds chilly! However, I have successfully used mine to speed up drying my clothes when the weather outdoors has prevented it :sunglasses:

Has anyone used the fan for drying a carpet?

3 Likes

What a weird, weird idea!
Why would you dry carpets with this thing???

I have a serious complaint though…during over/unders (setting 2) this thing blows my sweat past the trainingmat.
I’ve had to clean droplets off the floor several times and some even hit the wall.

I didn’t sign up for this. Sweat is supposed to drip straight down and onto the towel +mat damnit!

5 Likes

Joined the club!
While it took 8 days to ship it to Latvia (paid +10£ for shipping) I hope it will help with massive sweating.
I was looking for an alternative but there did not seem t be any good deals locally.

I have to admit, I trained for several years without any fan but as I was approaching 4W/kg it was getting hotter and hotter with heart rate rising noticeably at the end of workout. I suppose the more powerful you get, the more cooling you body needs.

2 Likes

Do we know if there are any more discount codes knocking around for these bad boys?

I am looking to get one or two!

Cheers

@Arranj I’ve just dropped them an email to ask. Will let you know if I get a reply!

No discount codes I’m afraid, they replied to my mail.advising they’re not discounting it any longer :frowning: Still good value though.

Thanks for finding and sharing this. I really struggle with overheating. Hopefully this with my 18” floor fan will do the job. Just got mine ordered this afternoon!

Any update on how these fans are after a few months of owning them? I’m thinking about relplacing the pretty loud 18 inch fan I’m currently using with one of the Cleva fans.

Other than blowing sweat past the towel, zero complaints, works really well for me. Never used on max setting though :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s great. Love mine…have it in garage in full power plus another floor fan on full power and side door open. Like a hurricane and brilliant- tempted to even get another!

1 Like

Mine is still going strong - ace!

1 Like

Sounds great, I’ve just ordered one and will report on how it is once it’s arrived.

It’s not as good as the 10% off that was mentioned earlier in the thread, but Cleva are offering 5% off if you signup to their newsletter.

2 Likes

Fan arrived yesterday and I’ve just finished a workout this morning, really pleased with the fan. It’s a lot more powerful than my old 18 inch fan, and way quieter. I need to play around with the exact positioning a bit, since the stream of air is more focused. Having it to one side seemed best, but in certain positions my arm would block the flow of air.
Would definitely recommend the fan though.

1 Like