Upload Run and Swim workouts from Garmin/Strava to TR calendar (Feature Request)

plz allow the runs (and swims) to import into calendar! it will continue to be very limited use until it displays all workouts. signing up for TP was at least partly because of the new calendar feature, but I’ve found it has almost no use as I can’t see any other workouts effort and details on it.
Add ASAP please!

3 Likes

+1, like all the others :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1, would love to have everything on the Trainerroad app.

3 Likes

Could really benefit for my runs and swims to be synced with the TR calendar!
Hurry up with this please please
+1

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’m also voicing my want for run and swim workouts to be uploaded automatically.

3 Likes

+1! Like to be able to have Trainerroad as my center of training…

3 Likes

+100 swim and run should work just like cycling workouts. Would be nice to auto-match an upload to a prescribed swim/run workout.

4 Likes

Also another person that wants this feature, dont understand how you sell triatlhon training plans without this feature.
We have to this manually…copy the TSS from TP.

5 Likes

+1 here - would be so beneficial and make sure that when I review a block of training I can see if I have accurately completed all the workouts.

2 Likes

Just wanted to add my support to this. As a newbie Triathlete this is the single biggest feature I would like to see so that I can move away from TP.

I’m about to start another test month of Trainer Road and was hoping this feature would have been added by now.

4 Likes

+1

+1

+1

+1 my wife is the triathlete in our house, she would love to match up her swims and runs against those in the tri plans. Seems odd you do plans for triathlons but can’t display what people have actually done.

4 Likes

Hey Bryce,
Just letting you know that I’d reactivate my account long term if this was the case! I currently use TP and Zwift but find TR would be better and cheaper with the swim / run capability.

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

+1 on that. Let’s do it guys !

1 Like