USAC Changing Upgrade Policy

I may hit up the Frozen Four novice race in CT as well, would be cool to meet a fellow TR user!

1 Like

Its interesting that there is not a time requirement listed on MTB, this has the potential to snag those sandbaggers that will only show up for 2- 4 races a year and win then disappear and continue to race non sanctioned races just to pop up the following year again, and again…

None of this will matter until USAC goes through, does the math, and forces upgrades. Why have the mandatory upgrade system if it’s purely optional?

1 Like

Ya for sure! I’m not sure which ones I’ll be able to attend. Most likely the 2nd and 4th one. Do you know which ones you’ll be racing?

Several people in the racing organization here in Texas were issued emails telling them they needed to upgraded or they would be upgraded.

Also spoke with them about the missing time information and was told for MTB they can go back 36 months in results.

1 Like

lol. Please mandatory upgrade, please, maybe.

Those emails were sent out a week before the opening race, if they did not upgrade before the race it was done automatically.

1 Like