Video simulations

You can turn off text and text sounds in app settings

2 Likes

Right in the Settings:

Turn off “Show Instructional Text”

1 Like

Thanks. I know about turning off the text, I still like to read them just not covering the screen.

The text really helps specially when it tells you to relax and drills.

1 Like

Then you should make a feature request for that to support@trainerroad.com

UPDATE: Not sure if this thread is really active anymore, but I am now on the other side of the transition and I am a pretty big fan of how the calendar works now, because I am starting to take training more seriously I guess. I still think a simpler method of training is needed for the purpose of on boarding new riders though.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Juarez. We agree that our onboarding has room to improve, and we have our sights on some improvements in that arena in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me, I look at it this way. I’m a long distance triathlete. Long lonely rides are where it’s at. TrainerRoad not only improves my fitness and cycling strength… it also improves my mental strength

1 Like

Personally I run TR in minimal mode as my controllable, and then run zwift in the empty desktop space and just have it mirror my w/kg from whatever TR makes me generate. Adds a little entertainment/visual since I find the TR interface pretty bland to look at

1 Like