Weight History?

Hi!

Where or can I find my weight history @www.trainerroad.com?
Now I can only see/edit my FTP changes under “FTP History”. I dont know when this change was done but before I also was able to see/ edit my weight at same place.

Anyone know if and where I can see that history?

You can’t, just your FTP history. I don’t recall being able to see weight history, when was this?

This has been suggested a couple of times by other users. A recent thread on the topic is here;

You’re right, it’s gone. Don’t think you can see the history anymore. If you need to edit your weight you can still do it on the main “account” page.

@julianoliver dont remember last time I saw the weight history. The weight is an important unit in cycling so I do not understand why its gone in TR, @Nate? I want to be able to see my previous w/kg on my previous 20min FTP test but cant do it.

@Scheherazade thanks for the answer! Why should I fill in the field with weight when I cant use it to anything useful?

By entering your weight, you are able to accurately calulate your current Watts/kg, which is an important metric for most types of racing.

As for weight tracking, we are working to create an awesome new watts/kg graph that will allow you to track both your weight, your FTP, and the ratio between these two metrics.

There’s no ETA for this quite yet, however, it is on our Development Roadmap :slight_smile:

Cheers!

@Bryce, where can i see my accurate w/kg chart or any w/kg number? Cant find any place at www.trainerroad.com that include my w/kg. So right nowI just insert my kg to remember myself which digit I should calculate my own w/kg?

It would be nice to see the power chart for every workout with accurate power and w/kg. The same for the personal record stats. If I remeber rightly you where able to do that for a couple of years ago?

If you go on your Career page, it’s at the top right

#humblebrag ))

:wink:

Hmm… How did I missed that :roll_eyes:
thanx