Welcome to the TrainerRoad Forum!

This is a Place to Learn, Disagree and be Entertained

This is a place to talk about all things bike or triathlon related (including nutrition and weight training).

There are just a few rules.

1. Be excellent to each other
  2. Attack the idea, not the person
  3. Don’t break the law
  4. Keep it tidy

Be Excellent to Each Other

Speak to people like you would in person. It sounds simple but the forum can be so much more valuable if we just show each other a little kindness.

giphy

Attack the Idea, not the Person

This builds on rule #1. The best arguments focus on the idea rather than the person who’s communicating the idea. Let’s strive to live in the “counterargument” and above. And opinion is important! This is cycling, lots of stuff is subjective.

Don’t Break the Law

Linking to copyrighted cycling videos is a no-no. Don’t link to those knock off frames and helmets that look cheap but could actually injure another cyclist.

Normal stuff like that, don’t be stupid.

GloomyHandyGroundhog-max-1mb

Keep it Tidy

We’re using a Discourse forum and it has a lot of cool features. Please use the appropriate category and add tags when you post.

If you do that, it will be much easier for other users to find content in the future.

That’s it! Enjoy the forum!

Fed up with TR and the calendar

Thanks for the effort behind this. It will be a much better platform as we move forward.

“And THAT is why we need a triumphant video.” :grin:

Wow, another huge component to TrainerRoad. You all are really doing impressive work at such an incredible subscription rate. I continue to be amazed and and grateful to be a long time member. Keep up the great work and all you do for the cycling community!

Great job guys, so glad I decided to move to TR 6 months ago!

so awesome to have this forum. I was kind of turned off by facebook posts getting plastered over the walls of friends and acquaintances (I also don’t need my wife seeing how much time I spend on cycling chat! lol) . Glad us TR enthusiasts have our own playground now!

Agreed. Facebook is a hard platform to keep up with. This should be a much better repository for information.

We’re stoked to have you on board!

Just logged on for the first time this incredible. I can see this becoming a huge part of the success of TR. Thanks for adding yet another level to TrainerRoad

We’re super excited about it, too! Thanks for joining us, @bholmlate :smiley:

only just starting to poke around, but this is already AMAZING!! thanks for continuing to evolve.

Outstanding! Thanks for creating the forum!

This seem great. Thanks. I especially like easy editing [even after I’ve posted it!] and easy paragraphs.

Excellent addition! Will this replace the Facebook forum or is the plan to run both in parallel?

This. Is. Awesome. Thanks TR!

No plans to kill the FB group but we’re going to encourage everyone to move over here.

Great job :grinning:

This is great. :heart_eyes:

This is great. I’ve long wished that everyone was less reliant on FB for communications. It is an addictive timesync for me so avoid it.