What Beer are you enjoying?

Hoppin’ Frog is my favorite brewery and one of the best in the World. If you are ever stuck in Akron Ohio you wont be let down if you visit the tasting room :wink:

4 Likes

My son stood in line a few times recently and left a “few” here with me. Definitely make some tasty beers.

1 Like

:+1:

5 Likes

Cheers, my friend!

Today would be Rochester Mills and their Pumpkin Pie Oktoberfest. Yup, Oktoberfest marzen style with pumpkin spices. A great brew, refreshing, and has that sweetness anyone would enjoy after a 6 mile run. Yay pre-pre-season triathlon training! :smiley:

Sooooo many good beers! I need to travel more.

3 Likes

I’m vacationing for a week… So BEER > Training right now!

This Decadent blueberry cream pop double IPA with blueberry and Madagascar vanilla!!! Super awesome!

5 Likes

I can’t tell you how much I love this trend of making the fruity beers high-ABV!

3 Likes

Your social media director on Strava needs to identify those Hawaiian beers you appear to be enjoying!

Opened this 2015 New Glarus Gueuze I’d been aging for three years to celebrate the end of riding season in the high country. So good!

5 Likes

Grapefruity loveliness from Vocation Brewery in Hebden Bridge, UK.

5 Likes

Trillium Amarillo Dry Hopped Sunshower Saison. 8.5%. Outstanding

2 Likes

Went to the NYC craft beer festival last night - favorite beer was this creamsicle pineapple dipa by Beer Tree brewery in Port Crane, NY.

5 Likes

Went out to dinner last night and tried two local beers, and this one was a winner:

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve found a brilliant non alcoholic beer in the UK, made by Adnams. It’s called Ghost Ship, they do an alcoholic version as well which is equally good, but the difference compared to many non alcoholic options is minimal. Sometimes you just want a beer but also a clear head the next morning!

3 Likes

Mmm… tried a few and made it a second sour night in a row :):yum:

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty boring with my beer choices lately. After getting in to home brewing and super ipa’s i think I’ve got taste bud fatigue.

Recent favs have been the grapefruit sculpin and magic dust. That and just about anything from achouffe.

1 Like

+1

This is not shit.

3 Likes