"What cycling product would you love to have but is not available on the market?"

Components with integrated lights and camera.

Seatpost or seatpost clamp with integrated daytime running light and camera. Battery in the seatpost to reduce bulk.
Similar for stem, light and camera slung under stem maybe so as not to interfere with head unit?
Helmet with integrated lights and camera, lightweight rechargeable, and AERO

1 Like

Thanks for that.

Wheel fenders for TT bikes, onr you can easily put it on the bottem part of the front wheel when you go out in the rain

Actually the Australian team developed such as shoe for the mixed relay events (which have very short swims, bikes and runs). Not sure it is commercially available though.

No one has mentioned a jet pack yet?

1 Like

Time machine

2 Likes

1 power meter for all bike/pedal/wheel combinations.

Thanks

Gloves made to hold chemical hand warmers. Raynaud’s sufferers like me would love that!

2 Likes

Aero road dropper post that drops me to the frame and adds less than .5 lbs with a wireless trigger :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

this is super low-hanging fruit but just for laughs: trainerroad on a road headunit lol

6 Likes

TrainerRoad workout plans, in .zwo (Zwift) format, and allowed-for-use-on-Zwift.

There are no tech barriers to this product coming to market :slight_smile:

So does Specialized.

Yup. We have the saddle pressure mapper available thru Trek. It’s very useful for checking for and comparing pressure points in different models.

I also used it I evaluating the effects of rocker plates vs rigid trainers.

It’s my favorite tech device for fitting.

1. A screen that gets a live feed from an app on your phone. (Could be use for tons of things) this with the right app would replace head units and keep data on your phone

2. A bar stem combo with integrated batteries for universal connection of lights, electronic gadgets. (Batteries should be removable for weight saving)

3. A universal batterypack with different mounting and with the purpose of extending battreylife of lights, phone, di2 etc components

1 Like

Thanks and like all of them.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Thanks.

Thanks Nate.

Thanks