What is the "x000" after my season title?

sample

When I look at a past workout in calendar detail or in analysis mode…I will generally see my my season with a x000 after it (See above, “Fall18 base” is my current season name I assigned).

I assume that has something to do with a similar concept as Training peak’s “peaks”? However I can’t figure out what it is showing me or why.

Those are PR’s, congrats! If you look at your PR Chart you’ll see that records are recorded at a number of data points, 1 sec, 2 sec, … 1 min, etc. What that label is telling you is that for that ride, you set a PR for 390 data points in your Fall18 base season.

The silver colored records are season records and the gold ones are all-time records.

1 Like

Those are PRs for the current season. It means you hit a peak power at a particular duration in the context of your specified season.

1 Like

Some useful info:

https://support.trainerroad.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000007706-Performance-Analytics-

1 Like

Ahhh, that makes sense. So they are like TP’s “peaks”, just better fidelity.

A tool-tip next to that number might help to contextualize them.

It also explains why that screenshot I posted in this thread had so many (it was my first unstructured outside ride after a few weeks of TR workouts) and my why my recent TR workouts have a “x2” or some small number.

Thanks for the explaination. Sorry to clog the forum with a new post. Search for that just wasn’t working out. I learned a lot about CX workouts though…

1 Like

To clarify, when I see a personal record that says X402 on it, means that 402 data points were at a new record? What constitutes a data point?

Average power for the interval at each tick on your personal records chart. If you have scroll if your chart, the time increment changes. The scale is something like seconds to start, then 5 sec at 5 min, 30 sec at 20 min etc.

The data points are based on the following protocol:

Personal Records Breakdown

• 0 to 5 minutes - PRs awarded for every second
  • 5 to 30 minutes - PRs awarded every 5 seconds
  • 30 minutes to 2 hours - PRs awarded every 30 seconds
  • 2 hours and longer - PRs awarded every 5 minutes
1 Like

If you guys would say that on the PR chart or have the option to see the results in tabular format I think that would be super helpful. This question comes up fairly often!

I totally agree, I’ll pass on your suggestion :+1:.

This information does exist in our Help Center, but of course, you have to know what you’re looking for so it could certainly be more streamlined.

2 Likes

please please please get the PRs color coded so we can see them, like a recent ride in WKO5 where I set 19-20 season PRs from 14-min to 3 hours:

PRs for the ride in purple.

2 Likes

Yes please! Anything is better than mousing over point by point looking for 0’s and green numbers.

2 Likes