What New Cycling Christmas Gift Did You Give Receive

Ok first off I’m thankful I have my family and health. But, we live in a material world and this sport has got to be one of the worst! Just for fun what cycling gifts did you give or receive? For me it was:

• Giro Aerohead TT helmet. It better be fast because it is fredeliciously ugly. :clown_face:

• Continental GP 5000 tires.

• Specialized Time Warp shoe cover thingy’s.

5 Likes

I got some new shoes for cross, muc-off cleaning kit, and a Pedal Industries Race Bag. And gift cards to the local bike shop, currently dreaming of the new things to buy.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

2 Likes

Bontrager Ion/Flare RT light set!

5 Likes

TrainerRoad jersey!

13 Likes

Some sort of cheaper Amazon headlight, should be good enough for just when i get home late on the road bike. And a rei coop $100 gift card. Never shopped there before, i hope they have some good biking stuff.

2 Likes

Giro Empire LTX shoes, basic jersey, socks and a few Co2s :slight_smile:

It’s funny I bought this stuff for my wife to give me and I seriously forgot about the jersey, socks and Co2s. I was genuinely surprised and happy to open them.

2 Likes

Dakine Hot Laps Fanny pack with bladder and a side mount bottle cage. Although we got them earlier in the year, we’re counting our matching Giant Anthem Advanced 2 mountain bikes as Xmas gifts too. I am very lucky my wife likes mountain biking as much (if not more) as me… Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Oh and prolly my best Biking present is from my teenage son (see pic). IMG_2613

25 Likes

The Nutrient Timing book from @chad ‘s book list. Currently reading through it with a highlighter pen.

5 Likes

Rapha gave me a gift! I had a pair of bibs that had some premature wear - and I emailed - and they gave me a credit. Credited the full price even though I bought them on sale - and I used that credit for a pair of Bibs and a pair of bib tights - talk about a Christmas shoe - thanks Rapha!

4 Likes

Walked into the cave for my Carter this morning, and saw my gift from Santa: my 13 year old CycleOps Fluid2 trainer has a small fluid leak. Thanks, Santa, for giving me the justification I need for a Kickr! :smile:

5 Likes

New 7Mesh cold-weather jersey :metal:

3 Likes

Score!

Gifts:

Elemnt Bolt
Aeropod

Treat yo’self gifts:

Enve 5.6
Conti 5000 TLs
System Six
Bont Vaypor S

Side note - I may have a problem

19 Likes

That is some serious treat yo self! Nice!

4 Likes

My wife gave me a sertificate to attend an ultra endurance MTB race the coming fall, close to her perents cabin. She will handle our three kids (all under school age) AND be at the finish line to cheer on me :heart_eyes: Bike weekend FTW!

I feel so lucky.

6 Likes

YOU’D better be fast:-)

1 Like

Clip on aero bars. Free speed for Christmas this year!

3 Likes

Wireless Remote Control Outlet, Fosmon Outdoor Electrical Outlet Switch Weatherproof Heavy Duty, 3-Prong Plug-in ETL Listed (Battery Included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072F9DGRL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_V3NiCbTG9NEBT

So I can turn on our super fan after I start riding.
Because I forget.

M

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m average. But, I’m middle aged and not afraid to sink some cash into gimmicks and snake oil. Someone has to support the brick and mortar’s. :rofl:

3 Likes

Wahoo Kickr Headwind. Off to do a workout using it shortly. (Christmas was yesterday here in New Zealand so I had to do my Christmas day workout at 6.00 a.m. while the family were still in bed so didn’t get to use it).

Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes