What workout did you do today? (2018/2019)

I too am aiming for 4w/kg one day. Good luck getting there

5 Likes

Tallac +3 today, felt quite easy. Tallac +2 tomorrow.

5 Likes

San Joaquin +3 today. Had a gym session yesterday and boy I felt that in todays workout. Almost died on the last interval-set which shows during rest-periods.

9 Likes

Williamson +4 today. I don’t know why, but this workout does terrible things to me, I failed it BOTH last year and the year before, got it done today though!

11 Likes

I’m pretty certain it’s down to doing VO2max intervals once per week for the last few weeks

Feeling good today, so I increased the power by 10% for the last two intervals.

9 Likes

Workout: Jepson
When your notes are as Stupid as your workout :laughing:

10 Likes

That looks brutal :see_no_evil:

1h Hill Run +120m felt it in the thighs, RPE 6/7

2 Likes

Thank the guy upstairs that today’s ride was Carter

1 Like

Nice one, mate - bet you felt great conquering that beast. That killed me after the third interval.

1 Like

Oath! Those mini breaks look sweet then you realise oh man I could do with another minute … or 5

Finished Bluebell. Never thought I’d make it all the way through when I started the first set of VO2Max intervals. Or the 2nd. Or even the final one in the 3rd. I ended up finishing it.

:smile:

7 Likes

Washington +2 for me today as part of the Century Specialty:

Happy chappie. 5*7 minutes at 105% FTP, 6 minute recovery intervals, kept it 100.

7 Likes

Mills. Got it done, but it hurt.

8 Likes

Just finished another ramp test. Up 13 watts, to 260. That’s an all time PR for me! I’ve got about a month before the start of XC season. Been actually sticking to my training plan MUCH better this winter than years past, and it shows. Excited to see how much progress I can make between now and the start of the season.

17 Likes

Washington +4. NOPE.

4 Likes

Hawk’s Bill +5 (click the link below for my ride analysis)
https://www.trainerroad.com/career/nickyz/rides/52748691-hawk-s-bill-5

good golly that was brutal, but like most trainer road workouts, attainable. It feels good to get through workouts like that, because that workout is nearly a race simulation. Once the weather clears up in Michigan, I’m sure I’ll be ready to race.

4 Likes

Tallac +2 @ 103%, I felt unstoppable today which is always a nice feeling.
The power scale looks really strange in the picture, max power is above 400W yet the y axis shows it at like 350W. I think extending the cool down perhaps is what messes it up.

11 Likes

Bike am: 2h10 44km +792m

Lunch: Recovery Run 32min 5km

7 Likes