Workout videos on new desktop app

Before the new desktop app when I select a workout that has a workout video that goes with it, it ask me to select the file and display it on the TR window stoping the play if I stop the workout, in the new app I can´t find a way to do it, do you remove it?

What specific videos?

like Sufferfest, Cycle-Club, etc

Videos that comes with some third party workouts like Cycle-Club or Sufferfest, I have several from Cycle-Club H.I.T. training that I love and before TP App ask me to select the file, now it doesn’t

Sufferfest video workouts were removed quite a while ago, as far as I know.
I am unsure about the Cycle-Club ones.

I suggest an email to support@trainerroad.com for a more direct connection and they will respond promptly with an answer.

The last version of the desktop app ask me to select the video file each time I load the Cycle-Club workout, the last time I use it was 2 weeks ago before I update to the new desktop app, and now It does not.
I already write to support hope they can help.

Thank you Chad.

1 Like

Hey @edealba,

Unfortunately, we have removed support for Video Workouts in the newest version of the application :pensive:.

The good news is that you can download the Legacy version of the app if you would like to continue using video workouts. Just follow this link to download the Legacy version:
Windows
Mac

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Longtime user here (since 2013). TR User: rmhoff

Just so TrainerRoad knows, I still have a bunch of old workout videos that I still really enjoy using whenever the workout style of that video happens to match with whatever TR workout I need to do that day. I’ll sub them in every now and then. (Or sometimes if I want to do a race simulation.) When Sufferfest workouts got dropped from the inventory, I copied all of them and created my own custom version of them that I can still sync to the old videos I have. Bottom line is that I’m kinda bummed that video support got dropped on the new windows app. So I’m going to continue using the legacy app.

I know I’m just one person; and if everyone else is cool with no video support, that’s cool. Just wanted to let ya’ll know.

1 Like