WorldWide "Disaster" Day - Dec 15, 2018

Well… duh! Make this and adventure and spice it any way you like :stuck_out_tongue:

Got you added.

3 Likes

I made a half version of Disaster to practice. I don’t know if this link will work or if I need to make a Team? Please try to access and let me know.

https://www.trainerroad.com/cycling/workouts/430126-disaster-half

7 Likes

Yes - I could access the link. I’ve added to my calendar for next weekend!

1 Like

SWEET! Thx for the confirmation.

I’ve added it next to the full beast in the lead post.

1 Like

12 doughnuts in a box…12 doughnut breaks! :drooling_face:

12 Likes

I like the way you think :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Planning your recovery nutrition is an important part of this day. Think I need to try to find a few of these to look forward to:-

9 Likes

Recovery!? Looks more like in-ride nutrition to me! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

“Thanks” Chad! I was operating under the hope that going in blind was a winning strategy. Now I feel obliged to try the half first as a taster of the pain.

1 Like

Ha, came from a discussion with another rider looking for a baby Disaster to try.

I took it as an opportunity to learn how to use the workout creator. Really simple to take an existing one and trim down.

I slotted it in for myself in 2 weeks. So I will be sampling the pain too. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing

Design has evolved

5 Likes

Nice one.

Figuring out fitting that into the calender will definitely be a better use of my time than whatever my boss is paying me to do tomorrow :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! I will be giving this “warmup” a go too

1 Like

This is great, man! I’m going to give this a go soon. Thanks for putting it together.

1 Like

Glad you all like it. Will be great to hear what everyone thinks of the taster… after they finish it :wink:

2 Likes

might try this on sunday … or the next sunday - thanks for this Chad!

I’ve added Disaster to my Calendar. This is one of the coolest goals I’ve seen in years. Granted I’m a 41 year old Dad that lost the motivation for racing years ago but still enjoy training.

Thanks mcneese.chad!

3 Likes

:smiley: That’s so awesome to hear!!! Happy to have you along. Glad to be stoking the fires of motivation.

If you haven’t seen it, I made “Disaster-Half” which will be a great taste tester. I suggest seeing if you can get it in 2 weeks or more ahead of the big day.

1 Like

I’ve added Disaster-Half to my calendar. Thanks for making that workout!

1 Like