WorldWide "Disaster" Day - Dec 15, 2018

I considered reducing the 8 min ones down, but left them. Might be a good change to cut them for the long run. Could set them around 5 mins and shorten the workout nicely.

2 Likes

Might be a good change. Especially with the mention of a 3/4 Disaster. I hadnā€™t planned on revisiting the workout until 15 December, but with a 3/4 option, Iā€™m very tempted. @sonjap could you share it in the Disaster Team group?

5 Likes

Count me in for 3PM GMT, got a friend bringing his bike over to join the fun at 7AM PST here in Seattle

4 Likes

Think Iā€™ll pencil in the Disaster-Half for Thanksgiving morningā€¦ :thinking:

4 Likes

Welcome to the pain :smiley:

1 Like

Youā€™re all mental :laughing:

Whatā€™s the current number signed up to do this?

1 Like

I donā€™t have a hard count, but you can see all those planning to ride it listed with start times, in the first post above.

We are around 40-50 I think (including some from FB that arenā€™t listed hetr.

2 Likes

Huge Kudos to all of you ā€˜cough* nutters *coughā€™

1 Like

Sure your here now you might as well join the fun :grin:

1 Like

I want to give this a go!!! Unfortunately Iā€™ll be on a plane on the 15th but Iā€™ve put this in my calendar for the 16th to help me catch up on my TSS lost to my weeks holiday :+1:

Not sure how much this will be a good idea at the time though :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Not a chance :joy:

My time is limited and precious. If I have a spare 4 hours Iā€™ll be out on the MTB! :metal:t3:

2 Likes

In. I will inevitably be cursing you Chad . . . just know it is out of respect and admiration.

4 Likes

Count me in Chad for the 9am GMT slot

3 Likes

Got you added. Welcome to the pain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:thinking:

I should have said Iā€™m in the UK. In Scotland :blush:

1 Like

Info updated :smiley:

1 Like

After great deliberation, Iā€™m in! @mcneese.chad can you add me to the 3 pm GMT time slot? Iā€™m in California so will be 7:00 am PST my time but would rather do it with a few others who can commiserate via discord.

Trying to get a few buddies to bring their trainers to my place to do this but so far Iā€™ve only been called crazy. :rofl:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Aweome. Got you added :smiley:

Disaster half is coming up for me, I should have a new fan delivered on Friday and I just bought all the bits to make a rocker plate so hopefully Iā€™ll have the setup all upgraded before I give it a go!

3 Likes