WorldWide "Disaster" Day - Dec 15, 2018

I am from Sweden, sign me up for 10.00 CET as well.

2 Likes

Most recent riders/times added.

3 Likes

My wife and I are both in! We’re in Ontario Canada, so eastern standard time.

5 Likes

This is crazy! But my motto has always been “if it is worth doing it is worth overdoing”. Count me in. I am in Mexico City and plan to start at 1300 GMT.

5 Likes

@mcneese.chad put me down for 9 am GMT

2 Likes

Done.

Same here :slight_smile:

Folks, below is the final design for the WDWD commemorative t-shirt. I’m getting a few samples sent to me to ensure they look up to scratch, then I’ll post a link where you can purchase. All proceeds will go to charIity, so tell your significant others all the suffering will be for a good cause! Stay tuned.

12 Likes

I just noticed something. You list WWDD in your text above, but the t shirt is Worldwide “Disatser” Day. (3 lead letters)

I was planning to follow WDWD to mimic Worldwide “Disaster” Workout Day, like the thread title.

I hope to do something cool with the “WD” on top of another “WD”.

Just a thought.

1 Like

I can change that text easy. What did you have in mind

Maybe just add Workout after “Disaster”?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

My $0.02: I like it better as “Worldwide Disaster Day” personally.

2 Likes

Looks good. Only other question is can we get the trainer road logo added?

Nope. Understandably, they don’t want their logo reproduced for an unofficial product like this.

1 Like

Sorry, I asked and it’s a no-no since it’s not an official TR event, but maybe I will try again. :blush:

@Double-A Just one request on the shirt. Please get a nice soft t-shirt fabric. I want to sport this shirt and if it is cheap and scratchy it will go in the “house work” pile instead of “I earned this and is a good quality”. Either way I am buying one but I want to wear it proudly!

2 Likes

No pressure @Double-A

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

White shirt? FWIW I’m not a fan of white shirts as they don’t usually age well.

2 Likes