Here we go

7 Likes

Just hit 3h 15m

7 Likes

right on, get it!!!

1 Like

Attaboy!

2 Likes

I’d be fuming to ride 4 hours and miss the last fifteen mins!!

2 Likes

Done without having to adjust the power. That wasn’t too bad. Easier than a century gravel race. The only problem I had was my heart rate monitor giving out just after three hours.

Oops, now I jinxed it and Chad is going to respond with “Complete Disaster” :wink:

16 Likes

Yes Yes! January the 2021. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s make it annual shall we?

6 Likes

yup, this will happen again

2 Likes

Rather surprising my TTE time to exhaustion in WKO4 dropped from 61 minutes to 53 minutes. Doesn’t really matter but I expected to grow not reduce.

2 Likes

Nice one! I had to turn down the final VO2 max interval by 5%, but managed the rest on target!

3 Likes

That was truly horrid. The sprint repeats were an absolute killer for me as I haven’t done any of that sort of work for a very very long time. Happy to have got through it all though. Congratulations to everyone on their efforts today.
![IMG_2324|281x499](upload://fR

2MjTiHjWDbLySYvleqkF0XQUr.jpeg)

19 Likes

ripping work!!!

1 Like

Done!

Beer is deserved

15 Likes

Done.
Thanks to forum, TR guru’s
Nutrition:
1 peanut butter jelly sandwich
3 nuun tabs
3.5 liters of water
cup of coffee

Thanks everyone, enjoy

6 Likes

Complete. 200w @ 100%, no breaks! I did have one of the last sprint intervals sneak up on my and by the time i realized, it was almost over :frowning: :flushed:

That final spin down of the trainer after it is all over is glorious!

Good luck to everyone still on the road, or about to begin!

14 Likes

Conquered Disaster (or did it conquer me? Still lying on the floor). Cool event. Thanks @mcneese.chad & @zwillis1 for organizing!

17 Likes

What a cool workout! thought the VO2 sets will be my downfall… but the 200% surges in the SS were killer! :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:
To all those about to ride, I salute you!

17 Likes

only managed Disaster-2 this morning.

18 Likes

The Android box came back to life, so have my first portion. And when I have internet back too, I’ll ask whether the TR can combine them for me!

14 Likes