December 15, 2018
Start Time Schedule: Time Converter - To convert from GMT into your local time zone (or vice-versa).
5 am GMT
- @macst - 6 am CET
6 am GMT
7 am GMT
- @d_diston (dd804)
8 am GMT
9 am GMT
- @zwillis1 - 10 am CET - Zach Willis
- @Cigarmeister - 10 am CET
- @123antonhuber - 10 am CET
- @janneseppala - 11 am Finland - Janne Seppälä
- @John_Hallas - John Hallas
- @tribuddha - 4 am Ontario
- @coeurcycliste - UK
- @GeorgeAnderson - Scotland (UK)
11 am GMT
12 pm GMT
1 pm GMT
2 pm GMT
3 pm GMT
4 pm GMT
7 pm GMT
- @JamesJ - 6 am AEDT -
10 pm GMT
- @Tuomas - 7 am Tokyo
Despite the planned schedule above, we are encouraging people to take on this challenge any day that works for them this December.
Commemorative Event T-Shirt:
- 100% of the proceeds going to World Bicycle Relief.
Discord Voice Chat:
- Main App Site and Info: https://discordapp.com/
- Discord App Downloads: https://discordapp.com/download
- “Disaster” Event Chat Rroom: https://discord.gg/b7e3SSw
“Disaster” full workout, Original & evil workout devised by Coach Chad Timmerman.
“Disaster-Half” workout, Cloned and made to half interval work by Chad McNeese.
- Team Access, (If links above don’t allow loading the Disaster-Half workout).
Facebook Related Event:
- Here is a link to the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/295396634393269/
It takes a strong mind to purposely put yourself through pain like this, but since they say miserly loves company… we’re going to do it together.
Shared suffering is an important building block of camaraderie, so hop on your bike and support your buddies.
As much fun as I think this could be, I fear it may later be classified under the umbrella of “good initiative, bad judgment.” Won’t know until we try!
Feel free to take breaks as need for stretching, nature breaks, and refilling bottles. This is meant as a fun challenge and the workout will be more than enough.
We aren’t mandating particular rules. We just want people to take on an impressive workout and push themselves past the point they have tried on a trainer… and maybe have a little fun along the way.
We have several “leaders” set to start the workout at a particular time.
Please reply below if you have interest in participating in this silly but fun challenge. Include a planned start time in your local Time Zone, and Chad will list it in the schedule above.