WorldWide "Disaster" Day - Dec 15, 2018

Mhhh. :blush: That sounds disgusting. Iā€™m interested. It would be the last day of a bloc. Next week would be recovery week. The day before Iā€™m working hard and wonā€™t be home before 1am. Iā€™m not sure right now but Iā€™m really interested.

2 Likes

Done.
- @tophermharris - 11 am EST

Got you added.

Yes, I had the am/pm incorrect. I updated it to PM. Thanks for catching that :smiley:

1 Like

Got you added.

@mcneese.chad Think I am going to try for 7am EST (12 pm GMT). Thanks

1 Like

I wonder if a Doodle pool or a Google form would be a good way to organize when everyone is starting and ā€œregisterā€ people/t-shirt interest? @chad @Double-A thoughts?

1 Like

First test: can you figure out what time GMT is relative to your time zone when you want to start beating the crap out of your legs. Iā€™m probably 11 AM GMT.

1 Like

Got you added.

09:00 GMT for me. John Hallas

2 Likes

Welcome to the team!

2 Likes

Got you added :smiley:

Love this idea

1 Like

@chad Count me in for 9am GMT (4am here in Ontario but I like early starts :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Cool idea - in terms of the shirts, those will be available for purchase and totally up to folks if they wish to buy. All proceeds would go to a charity - Iā€™m thinking World Bicycle Relief. Just waiting on samples of the shirts to arrive and if all looks OK, Iā€™ll go ahead and post a link.

2 Likes

@mcneese.chad, Iā€™ve decided Iā€™ll be starting in the 9am GMT group (itā€™s 11am in Finland then), could you update that for me?

• Janne SeppƤlƤ
1 Like

probably not a good idea, never had session over 2 hours indoorā€¦but i am in :slight_smile:

will probably start at 8am GMT (Belgium) and try to convince some friends and stream the whole thingy on twitch.tv

2 Likes

Not that Iā€™m counting, butā€¦

Can you put me down for an 0600hrs GMT (UK) start please Chad.

Possibly another streamerā€¦I just need to suss how to do it.

14 Likes

Been watching the thread for a while, trying to decide if this is a good idea or notā€¦

Go on then, count me in. Iā€™m in the UK so 9am GMT please.

3 Likes

OK, I think I have the recent times added. Please check and let me know if I missed you or made a mistake on the time slot.

2 Likes

H. Count me in also. Iā€™m in the UK, so iā€™m probably going for a 6.00 AM (GMT) start. Saves the obvious disapproval and the ā€˜your madā€™ look from family!

2 Likes