Your best bib short recommendations

Assos 't equip evo. Worth the money

the best pads are from www.elasticinterface.com but my preference goes to castelli\sportful pads

So far I’m very impressed with the Funkier 17 panel bib. Great price on Chain reaction if they aren’t sold out

Have you tried bibs? They’re a lot more confortable (I guess just to no elastic around the waist) and you don’t get the occasional upper butt sunburn if you wear a slightly too short jersey.

@dhaines83 I have not tried Bibs yet. I may buy some soon. However I do not know what size to buy. I am 185 lbs now but I forecast that I will be at 155-160 by the end of May. Perhaps a large size?

I have 7 from various companies and my go to bibs have always been my Pactimo bibs, 8 plus hour rides with zero issues and the stitching is great.

@ktimesk More than likely Large, however it depends very much on the brand. So the best thing to do is grab a soft tape measure and follow the instructions on the website of the brand that you’re interested in. If you’re going to be using them mostly indoors, then a summer/lighter bib short should work great.

If you lose that much weight you may move down a size, but never count on that. Buy what fits currently. European sizes will typically run truer than US-based brands.

My two favorites, as in I don’t want to wear anything else.

Voler Black Label
Hincapie - Love these