Your Favourite Recipe - The Start of the TR Cook Book

After seeing a poster link to this recipe

https://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/life-changing-loaf-bread

which looks interesting, healthy and portable I thought I would start a thread for your favourite ‘go faster food’ recipe. Perhaps a quicker dinner, post training ride meal, a bulk cook-and-keep-as-ready-meal or perhaps your favorite portable recipe? I’m personally particularly interested in any portable snacks, either for riding and generally nutritious bites, so if anyone has any then great!

Pressure Cooker Collard Greens (or kale, or whatever other greens you want to add)

Chop and saute 1 onion until translucent
Dice 3-4 cloves galric - add to onion for 30 seconds to release flavor
Transfer to pressure cooker
Add 16 oz of raw greens to pressure cooker
Add 2 teaspoons sugar
Add apple cider vinegar (several glugs)
Add 1 can chicken broth (or vegetable broth for the vegetarians)

Pressure cook 30 minutes

I eat a version of this for breakfast 6 days a week:

My mods: I use dairy milk and I skip the almond butter.
I make the quantity x 3, divide it into 4 portions and refrigerate them. It’s like eating chocolate pudding for breakfast :smiley:

Right, I started this blog 2 years ago:

I mostly wanted to have some good reference material for myself as I’m not great at noting down recipes. A bike crash and a surgery put a hard stop to my blogging attempt, but I did manage to achieve my weight and bf goals so the diet definitely worked. If I were to do this again I’d post more nutritional data and maybe actual recipes :).

But maybe it will help someone with inspiration - this was done during the winter cut phase, so the macros on most meals are 30% protein, 50% carbs, 20% fat.

I’ve tried similar breads, and they taste nice and all, but have always been massively calorific compared to a normal loaf!