Wahoo + gopro mount

Has anyone used something like this for mounting a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt as well as a GoPro? Any other good options out there?

Assuming your not wedded to the face plate mounting bolt system, Bar Fly is a much more reputable brand and comes with inserts for all the leading computer mounting systems as well as a GoPro mount. https://www.amazon.com/Bar-Fly-Garmin-Magellan-mounts/dp/B01GRHYT74/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bar+fly+max&qid=1560523653&s=gateway&sr=8-1

The fact Bar Fly only has very limited face plate mounting systems which don’t include GoPro mounts “due to weight restrictions” would cause me some concern in using a generic mount without some further study. Not saying this won’t work, but i’d check it out first.

I’ve used the K-Edge Pro Handlebar Combo Mount for Wahoo for a couple of years with my Bolt. I’ve had no problems at all with the mount.

2 Likes

K edge is rock solid. Can get go pro mounts for lights as well which I like better than having yet another thing hanging off my bars.

Got one of these https://f3cycling.com/formmount with the gopro add on. Bit of a tricky install but quite happy other wise, keeps the cockpit very clean.

The K-Edge dual mount is rock solid. Considering you’ll be hanging around $700 worth of electronics off your handlebars, “pay the man” for the top product.

1 Like

I bought something kinda cheap off Amazon - it’s like the K-Edge dual mount. No issues at all.

Do you know which one you purchased?

Been using it all spring with no issues.

This is the one you want.

I tried what looks to be that same one off amazon a month or so ago…it works fine but be careful about how much you tighten the bolt in the GoPro mount…I think the metal is softer and it stripped out the threads in mine.

Thanks everyone. Looks like the KOM version is the best price to performance ratio.

I am looking for the same mount (Wahoo, headlight, maybe GoPro later). I have an integrated handlebar and given that it has been 3.5 years, I am curious if anyone has new recommendations

3d printed is the way to go. I’ve bought great 3d mounts from this website. I’m not sure what integrated cockpit you have but search here for what you need.

1 Like

Thank you, there are some great designs there

1 Like